Thursday, September 25, 2008

Family Affairs

We've celebrated Alicia and her twin sister Alida's 30th birthday recently and had Madeleine and Melissa over this week because my sister Celeste is visiting from Oregon. The following are pictures I've taken. Take a look.

Madeleine is enjoying her spaghetti. We're
not too sure how much of it gets into her
stomach but she's enjoying it nevertheless.

It's almost like finger painting.

Taking a walk around the block.

Celeste and Madeleine

Madeleine is learning to walk but she's still
a little wobbly- and the sloping driveway doesn't
help.

Eating some fruit.

A little Pixie smile.

Alida and Alicia showing off their new purses
that I made for them. Happy 30th girls!

Matt, Alicia and Mathijs

Mémère and Thijs

Thijs and his grandmother Lydia, Alicia's mom.

Matt and Ray at the birthday party for the girls.

Thijs is doing a little walking.

Alicia and her twin sister Alida.

2 comments:

Matt Tague said...

Great photos Mom. I liked watching Madeliene take her steps! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the pictures everyone looks great, kids are getting bigger

your trip pictures were nice also

Dan