Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thijs is quite the charmer

I went back to Thijs's house on Tuesday night in order to babysit him on Wednesday. It had been over three weeks since I had done that. He was in bed when I arrived so I didn't see him
until early Wednesday morning. He gave me the nicest smile and came to me very easily. We had a great day. It was nice enough to go for a walk in the morning and we did a little gift shopping as well. He also played with his toys and got in a couple of naps. I think he's a bit of a flirt - so charming when he smiles. Take a look at some pictures I took and see if you agree with me.

We had a play time where he enjoyed his little
musical toys.

Look how he flirts with the camera.

Showing us his big cheeks and eyes.

Here he is with a questioning look.

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Playing with his dog that talks and sings.

Wait until his teeth come in.

"Ummm! I'm not going to open my mouth."

Playing in his Exersaucer.

A happy baby and so handsome.

No comments: