Saturday, February 2, 2008

Madeleine at 6 mos. old/eats solid food

I was fortunate enough to babysit Madeleine again this weekend. She's such a delight. She turns 6 mos. old on the 3rd of Feb. and my oh my has she grown. The following are some pictures I took while babysitting and a couple of videos showing her eating solid food for the first time. Listen carefully to the first video and you'll hear her say her first word which is "hello". She definitely says the word. It went by so quickly that I don't think it registered in our brains because we were so intent on her eating. Anyway, you listen and let me know what you think. Enjoy!

Madeleine tries rice cereal for the first time and
says "hello" for her first word. Listen carefully.


It's lip smacking good.


Posing for the camera.

Playing on her exersaucer.

This is her "close-up".

Give me some more of that rice cereal. Yummy!

Getting ready to turn over on her play mat.

No comments: