Last Wednesday I visited with Alicia and Thijs at their home in Newburyport, Ma. Alicia and Thijs had just come back from a new exercise program for Moms and babies. Thijs was a little tired so he was sleeping in his swing when I arrived. He looked so peaceful. Alicia hadn't eaten lunch yet so she had some of my homemade Chinese Chop Suey. I had brought a little bit for her to try along with some honeybell tangerines we had received as a gift from a friend in Florida. We chatted a while and did some crafts until Thijs woke up. He stretched and got changed and off we went for a walk around downtown Newburyport and on the boardwalk. Cali (the dog) came along with us. We had a lovely brisk walk and Thijs managed to fall asleep again. Here are a couple of pictures from my visit.

Thijs loves to stretch after napping. He's getting
to be a big lovable boy. We sang some songs while
he got his diaper changed.

Here we are on the boardwalk. Thijs is in his
Baby Bjorn with his mom. The water looked so
nice.

Alicia snapped this picture just before I left to
go back home. We had a lovely afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment