Thursday, November 29, 2007

My visit with Thijs and his Mom Alicia

I arrived while Thijs was taking his nap in his swing.

His mom said that he had a tough night and
didn't sleep much. ....nor did his parents.
But he finally woke up and was hungry of course
and needed a diaper change. I got to hold him
for a bit. He is so cute and cuddly. He's changing
fast.




While I was there Alicia and I chatted and had
some lunch. I had brought some homemade
turkey soup. It was a cold day so the soup hit
the spot. After Alicia and Thijs had to get ready
for Thijs's one month checkup at the pediatricians.
Here he is getting ready to leave. He wasn't too
thrilled about getting ready as you can see but
I heard that his visit went well and he's doing
fine.

No comments: